- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - The 2000 Indianapolis 500
Juan Pablo Montoya considered staying in NASCAR and making the jump to Furniture Row Racing.
Juan Pablo Montoya keeps a detailed log of all his rides.
Indianapolis Motor Speedway is honoring the late Jason Leffler with a tribute atop the iconic Pagoda scoring board.
NASCAR driver Jason Leffler died after an accident Wednesday night in a heat race at a dirt car event at Bridgeport Speedway.
NASCAR driver Jason Leffler died after an accident in a heat race at a dirt car event at Bridgeport Speedway.