- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
The 2008 French Open
Latest The 2008 French Open Items
After her third consecutive win over a Japanese opponent, Jelena Jankovic felt like rattling off a few jokes about Japan.
The 2012 runner-up at Flushing Meadows needed just over 2 hours, 10 minutes to win 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 on Tuesday.
There was a turn-back-the-clock feel to Day 1 at the 2013 U.S. Open, when both sisters were about as good as can be, dropping a combined four games in Arthur Ashe Stadium.
Ana Ivanovic describes her relationship with Jelena Jankovic as a healthy rivalry.
A week before the start of the U.S. Open, Ana Ivanovic couldn't walk without pain in her right foot.
After 25 Grand Slam tournaments, Victoria Azarenka is through to her first final. Maria Sharapova, her opponent in Saturday's Australian Open title decider, has been there five times before, and won three.