- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - The 2009 Nba
Five things to take away from the San Antonio Spurs' 113-77 win over the Miami Heat in Game 3 of the NBA Finals on Tuesday night:
Welcome back to BracketRacket, your one-stop shopping place for all things NCAA on tournament game days. And away we go.
Ricky Rubio is making his long-awaited move to the NBA, and will join the Minnesota Timberwolves next season.
Ricky Rubio is making his long-awaited move to the NBA and will join the Minnesota Timberwolves next season.
The Los Angeles Lakers reached a deal in principle with former Cleveland coach Mike Brown on Wednesday to succeed Phil Jackson, according to a person with knowledge of the discussions.
The Los Angeles Lakers have reached an agreement in principle with former Cleveland coach Mike Brown to succeed Phil Jackson, the team said Wednesday.
The Los Angeles Lakers are in serious talks with former Cleveland coach Mike Brown about their coaching vacancy, according to a person with knowledge of the discussions.