- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - The 2009 Nhl
Center Brooks Laich stayed off the ice for the eighth straight day, raising concerns about his long-term health.
The Capitals recalled defenseman Dmitry Orlov from the Hershey Bears three days after his agent requested a trade.
The agent for Capitals defenseman Dmitry Orlov has asked the Capitals to trade him, saying it's the 'only humane thing to do'
Marcus Johansson, who had been a restricted free agent, has agreed to a two-year, $4 million contract, the Capitals announced today.