- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
The 2009 World Series
Latest The 2009 World Series Items
Nine-time Grammy Award winner Mary J. Blige will sing the national anthem before Game 1 of the World Series.
The kind of magic that fans in Washington hope will fill Nationals Park this fall is something those in Philadelphia are used to at Citizens Bank Park. From a magical run in 2007 through a 102-win campaign in 2011, the Phillies set the standard.
One of three siblings accused in a multistate crime spree pleaded guilty Thursday to charges stemming from the trio's capture in Colorado.
All those aces meant nothing at the plate.
Former Gov. David Paterson will not face perjury charges on allegations that he lied about taking free Yankees tickets for the 2009 World Series, a decision that effectively puts an end to the most serious legal problem stemming from his tumultuous administration.
Derek Jeter laughed off Hank Steinbrenner's assertion that some New York Yankees were "too busy building mansions" after winning the 2009 World Series.
Derek Jeter doesn't agree with Yankees' co-chairman Hank Steinbrenner's comment about a lack of hunger on the team last season.
Cliff Lee arrived at spring training with a big contract and a muscle strain.