- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - The 2010 Olympics
Sweden center Nicklas Backstrom watched from the athletes village as his teammates lost to Canada in the Olympic hockey gold-medal game because he failed a doping test for a substance found in an allergy medication.
The bronze was Steve Holcomb's second Olympic medal of the games, third in his career, while it was Chris Fogt's first.
Four-time Olympic medalist Evgeni Plushenko will have back surgery on March 2.
A five-time Olympian, Hayley Wickenheiser has been representing Canada in the Winter Games ever since women's hockey was added to the program.
Kim got silver, followed by Carolina Kostner of Italy for bronze. Kim was trying to be the first repeat winner of the women's gold since Katarina Witt in 1988.
The head of Tokyo's 2020 Olympic organizing committee has criticized Japanese figure skater Mao Asada's performance in the women's short program at the Sochi Olympics.
Some of John Carlson's teammates on the Washington Capitals have a message for him as he prepares with his U.S. Olympic teammates for Friday's semifinal matchup with Canada. Play well, pal. Have a good game. But lose.
Russia's cupboard was so bare of world-class female figure skaters that the sport's most dominant nation had to turn to the kids a few years ago.
Yuna Kim sighed when she drew the ball with the No. 24 out of the bag.
Mao Asada is still trying triple axels.
Days after winning silver, Olympian Noelle Pikus-Pace goes to church, reflects on God's path for her
In earning her Olympic silver medal on Friday, Feb. 14, Noelle Pikus-Pace said she relied on her faith and the belief that her purpose was always about more than just athletics.
This medal mattered to Bode Miller. Not so much because, at 36, his bronze in Sunday's super-G — behind winner Kjetil Jansrud and surprise runner-up Andrew Weibrecht — makes Miller the oldest Alpine medalist in Olympic history.
The U.S. set itself up to earn a pass into the men's hockey quarterfinals at the Olympics with a heart-pounding 3-2 shootout victory against Russia on Saturday.
American Matt Antoine capped a storybook comeback with a bronze medal in Saturday's skeleton final.
Alex Ovechkin had a goal and an assist in a breathtaking start and the Russians went on to beat Slovenia 5-2 Thursday in their Sochi Olympics opener.