- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - The 2011 Stanley Cup
Tim Thomas wanted back in the NHL. The Florida Panthers wanted goaltending help.
With a victory in Game 4 at home Friday night, the 2011 Stanley Cup champions would earn a chance to play for a second title in three years.
The Vancouver Canucks have fired coach Alain Vigneault on Wednesday.
This wasn't the first time the Washington Capitals stared at a first intermission deficit that looked insurmountable. It likely won't be the last. “You start to think after the first period like that, same old song and dance that we’ve been in,” goaltender Braden Holtby said. It was anything but that Tuesday against the Boston Bruins.