- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
The Amazing Spider-Man
Latest The Amazing Spider-Man Items
Oscar-nominated production designer J. Michael Riva, whose film credits include "The Amazing Spider-Man," "A Few Good Men" and "The Color Purple," has died after suffering a stroke in New Orleans. He was 63.
The comic action heroes of "Men in Black 3" have taken over the weekend box office from the comic-book superheroes of "The Avengers."
Hulk, smash. That's what Captain America tells the Incredible Hulk to do in "The Avengers," and that's what the Marvel Comics superhero mash-up did at the box office, smashing the domestic revenue record with a $200.3 million debut.
Lots of superheroes add up to lots of money for "The Avengers."
Peter Parker flirts with a police officer's daughter, rides a skateboard through Manhattan and fends off an oversized lizard he helped create in "The Amazing Spider-Man."
Spider-Man must contend with more than just a lizard in his latest video game adventure.
As superhero summers go, this one is truly super.
"The Hunger Games" has filled fan appetites with a $155 million opening weekend that puts it near the top of the domestic record book.