- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - The American League Championship Series
Padres manager Bud Black was quick to point out reliever Joaquin Benoit has the most service time of anyone on the San Diego roster.
Sports championships aren't rare in Boston anymore, and security officials are drawing on what went right _ and wrong _ during recent victory celebrations as the Red Sox look to claim another title.
Sports championships aren't rare in Boston anymore, and security officials are drawing on what went right — and wrong — during recent victory celebrations as the Red Sox look to claim another title.
Motown icons the Four Tops are set to perform the national anthem at Game 3 of the American League championship series in their hometown of Detroit.
Motown icons the Four Tops performed the national anthem before their hometown Detroit Tigers faced the Boston Red Sox in Game 3 of the American League championship series.
A power outage has interrupted Game 3 of the American League championship series.
A power outage interrupted Game 3 of the American League championship series for 17 minutes.
On a spring training afternoon in March, Davey Johnson proclaimed that if his team didn't make the playoffs, the Washington Nationals could fire him. And he meant it. But in a season filled with organizational bests — 98 wins, the National League East crown and the arrival of a fan base — there never was any worry they'd have to.
Game 4 of the AL championship series between the Detroit Tigers and New York Yankees has been postponed by bad weather in the area — although Comerica Park itself was still dry when the game was called.
Jerry Girardi was memorialized Monday as a dedicated laborer who built the ranch-style Illinois home where he raised five highly successful children _ two doctors, a math professor, an accountant and New York Yankees manager Joe Girardi.
Raul Ibanez struck again.
Prince Fielder had an RBI single after Miguel Cabrera was intentionally walked, Doug Fister pitched gutsy five-hit ball, and the Detroit Tigers took a 2-0 lead over the New York Yankees through six innings of Game 1 of the American League championship series on Saturday night.
The availability of Rangers reliever Mark Lowe for the playoffs is very much in doubt because of a partial tear in his left hamstring.