- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
Latest The Apprentice Items
MTV gave the last call for "Jersey Shore" on Thursday, saying the raucous reality show will conclude after its upcoming sixth season, which begins Oct. 4.
Two forces of nature blew into Florida on Sunday, but only one of them was here to receive an award.
"Skinnydipping" (Touchstone/Simon and Schuster), by Bethenny Frankel: Bethenny Frankel has worn many hats in her rise to success. The reality TV star and self-help author has also designed everything from sangria to shapewear ... so why not novelist?
Comedian George Lopez has new show in the works
She's been a model, a jewelry designer and a judge on her father's TV show "The Apprentice." Now add mother to the list of Ivanka Trump's job titles.
As a boy in the 1960s, reality TV king Mark Burnett was thrilled by the special-effects miracle of a sundered Red Sea in "The Ten Commandments."
As a kid in the 1960s, reality TV king Mark Burnett was thrilled by the special-effects miracle of a sundered Red Sea in "The Ten Commandments."
A poll and a scathing message from an influential anti-tax group serve as a blunt reminder to Donald Trump that there's a long road ahead of him if he wants to be a serious contender for president.
Would-be 2012 Republican nominee Donald Trump is riding doubts about President Obama's birth certificate to the front of the party's presidential contender field, the latest sign that the long-standing fringe controversy is going mainstream.