- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
The Arizona Republic
Latest The Arizona Republic Items
Several Arizona lawmakers failed to disclose free trips made last year as required by state law, spotlighting the difficulty in enforcing guidelines on the issue.
Phoenix firefighters and a hazardous materials crew are working to cool an overheated tank that almost caused an explosion at a water treatment plant near Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
The Phoenix metropolitan area is one of eight finalists to host a future men's Final Four, with the NCAA expected to make the decision in November.
The family of a man who died last year in a Phoenix jail has filed a $3.25 million claim.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety says five people have died in a crash involving a semi-truck on Interstate 10.
Maricopa County will pay $1.1 million to the family of a woman who died after a drug withdrawal at a Phoenix jail in 2012.
A Cave Creek businessman has been arrested on suspicion of drunken driving and allegedly assaulting a woman at a bar he owns.
Maricopa County animal officials say a Phoenix woman has died after she was mauled while feeding her daughter's pit bull.
The Arizona Corporation Commission wants the state's utility companies to explain whether they're prepared to defend the electric grid against terrorist attacks.