- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Latest The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Items
A Wendy's fast-food worker in Lovejoy, Ga., accidentally dropped her half-smoked marijuana blunt in a cheeseburger she served to an unwitting customer.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took a jab at Vice President Joseph R. Biden on Tuesday, saying he didn't want the bin Laden raid to go forth — and making, in the meanwhile, what some political watchers have perceived as an offensive maneuver to stake out her 2016 claim to the White House.
Children who don’t exercise their brains during the summer months may suffer from “summer slide” — returning to school knowing less than before they left. However, understanding how and why summer slide happens can ameliorate its impact.
Doctors are confounded, but parents of a baby boy in India insist: The tyke has burst into flames for no apparent reason at least three times since birth.
A gunman reportedly opened fire inside an elementary school in Decatur, Ga., though no injuries have been reported, according to multiple media reports.
An armed man attempting a late-night robbery at a Waffle House eatery in Atlanta was surprised when some quick-thinking customers with weapons of their own intervened.
The good news for LPGA Tour commissioner Mike Whan is that his sport is dominating the golf conversation, which is rare.
Former NBA All-Star guard Daron "Mookie" Blaylock was in critical condition at a hospital late Friday after his SUV crossed the center line and crashed head-on into a van in suburban Atlanta, fatally injuring a passenger in the van, police said.
Senators in Georgia have voted overwhelmingly to move their state's border a bit north and take back land from Tennessee they say they rightly own anyway.