- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Latest The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Items
State data shows that more pedestrians in Georgia died after being hit by a vehicle last year than in any other year since 1997.
Atlanta's new streetcar system is marking a milestone as crews prepare for its launch.
Authorities say a Douglas County teen is being treated for rabies after strangling a fox that bit him.
Police say they confiscated more than $6 million worth of cocaine, weapons and cash during a pair of overnight raids southwest of Atlanta.
The Cobb County school system in Atlanta's northwest suburbs plans to live-stream some of its upcoming graduation ceremonies on the Internet.
A veteran state senator who lost re-election Tuesday's primaries blames the defeat on negative campaigning and last-minute attacks.
A final settlement says the state will pay more than a million dollars to the former director of the state ethics commission and her lawyers.
A metro Atlanta freeway has reopened after all of its eastbound lanes were blocked for a time by a crash during the morning rush hour.
Police say two women have been found shot to death outside a metro Atlanta apartment complex.