- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Latest The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Items
A former northwest Georgia judge who prosecutors say framed a woman for possessing methamphetamine after she accused him of making sexual advances has pleaded not guilty.
Douglas County authorities say a 4-year-old boy died after being accidentally run over in his family's driveway.
Authorities say a woman has been charged with boating under the influence in a collision that left four people injured on Lake Lanier.
Fulton County commissioners are considering a proposal that could make it easier for them to use police officers as drivers.
Police say a 6-year-old boy who was inside a car when it was stolen near Atlanta has been found safe.
Authorities say a metro Atlanta police officer working off-duty as a funeral procession escort was struck and injured by a driver on Interstate 85.
Atlanta police are investigating the slaying of a man shot multiple times at an apartment complex.
Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal says he's considering requiring applicants for unemployment benefits to undergo drug testing.
Authorities in metro Atlanta say a police officer rushed into a burning home to save a man lying unconscious on the floor.