- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Latest The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Items
A Los Angeles real estate firm has purchased a metro Atlanta shopping mall, which had been in foreclosure proceedings.
A Georgia Bureau of Investigation probe into the Fulton County District Attorney's spending habits has cleared him of any wrongdoing.
A dormant Army post near Atlanta will soon be transferred to a civilian group that hopes to remake it into a logistics hub that employs thousands.
State officials are faced with addressing a growing rate of errors in Georgia's food stamp distribution system.
Controversy is swirling in an Atlanta suburb over the possibility that a church group will sell its land along the Chattahoochee River.
Construction work and rainy weather as motorists head south for spring break could create weekend slowdowns on metro Atlanta freeways.
A judge says Georgia's agriculture commissioner overstepped his authority when he changed rules so he could determine when Vidalia onions could be harvested and shipped.
One of the longest-serving members on Georgia's death row will remain there.
Police in metro Atlanta are investigating the fatal shooting of a teenager in DeKalb County.