- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Latest The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Items
Javaris Crittenton, the former NBA player once suspended by the league for bringing a gun into the Washington Wizards' locker room, has been charged with murder in the shooting of a woman on an Atlanta street.
Police said late Friday that former NBA player Javaris Crittenton, who was once suspended by the league over guns in the locker room, has been charged with murder after a woman was shot on an Atlanta street.
Rest assured. The nation has not yet allowed Memorial Day to devolve into yet another showcase for retail sales and hot weather revelry: 60 percent of the nation plans "something special" to honor the sacrifices of the U.S. military Monday, says a Rasmussen Reports survey - up six points in a year.
Thrashers president Don Waddell said Monday the team is exploring "all options" for new owners as there are reports that for the first time those options include a group interested in moving the team to Winnipeg.
Jim Furyk and two other Pennsylvania juniors sat at the table closest to the television in the grill room just as the final round of the 1986 Masters came on. Hours later, every table in Media Heights clubhouse was taken.
Hall of Famer and Atlanta Hawks televsion analyst Dominique Wilkins was attacked by a fan after the team's victory Wednesday night over the Orlando Magic, the team said.
School pride surges this time of year for the fortunate alumni who get to cheer on their respective alma maters in various basketball tournaments.
Atlanta Dream owner Kathy Betty is adding Mary Brock and Kelly Loeffler to form a new all-female ownership group.
University of Georgia football coach Mark Richt has not yet decided whether to suspend a football player after learning he was charged with assault last year.