- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
The Benchmark Co.
Latest The Benchmark Co. Items
In a story Aug. 14 about Groupon Inc., The Associated Press reported erroneously that Clayton Moran is an analyst with Benchmark Capital. Moran is an analyst with The Benchmark Co., an unrelated company.
Google Inc.'s third-quarter earnings demonstrated that the Internet search leader is capable of surpassing investors' short-term expectations while still investing heavily in long-range projects.