- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
Topic - The Blaze
The Blaze could refer to: - Source: Wikipedia
Reports have surfaced in Britain about women attending college events sponsored by Muslim groups being forced to sit separate from men or in the back of the room — and women's rights activists and attendees are outraged.
The Defense Department may be facing significant funding cuts, but not to its green energy program. Fully 680 renewable-energy projects are still moving forward as part of President Obama's vision of a military that's run on clean fuel, despite the spending cutbacks and budget trims that have begun impacting military operations.
News analysts say that a hidden-camera video by a conservative activist targeting NPR was edited in misleading ways to showcase inflammatory remarks from a public radio executive.