- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - The Boeing
A Russian passenger airliner crashed Sunday night while trying to land at the airport in the city of Kazan, and officials said all 50 people aboard were killed.
Despite warnings that production of Boeing's next generation 777 plane could go to another state, machinists in the Northwest voted late Wednesday to reject a contract proposal that would have exchanged concessions for decades of secure jobs.
You’re fired: That’s what Southwest Airlines executives told a captain on Wednesday after finding him responsible for a hard enough landing at LaGuardia Airport in New York that left several injured.
A United Airlines pilot heading toward Seattle with 164 other passengers and crew members was forced to make an emergency landing in Boise, after suffering a heart attack hundreds of feet in the air. His condition was not known on Friday.
A United Airlines pilot who suffered a heart attack in mid-flight, and was forced to make an emergency landing in Boise, died on Friday.
Fred Couples has wanted just one shot to win a golf tournament in front of family and friends in the Seattle area.
Willie Wood struggled for so long that when he finally notched that breakthrough victory he knew exactly where to celebrate. No need for anything lavish.
A U.S. Airways flight carrying 177 people made an emergency landing at Philadelphia International Airport Wednesday afternoon after a reported bomb threat, local media are reporting.
A Lion Air jet carrying more than a hundred people Tuesday night hit a cow while landing and skidded off a runway in eastern Indonesia, an official said.
The British government traded a notorious terrorist for money five years ago, and newly released diplomatic emails confirm what everyone knew then.
The number of injured in the plane-skidding incident at New York's LaGuardia Airport rose from four to 10 on Tuesday as investigators with two federal agencies flocked to the scene.
A teenager survived the Asiana Airlines crash in San Francisco only to be struck and killed by a fire vehicle rushing to fight a blaze that broke out on the plane, authorities said on Friday.
A chartered Delta Airlines jet skidded off the runway during stormy weather at Jacksonville Naval Air Station, a military spokeswoman said.
The name of a girl who died of injuries suffered in the crash-landing of an Asiana Airlines flight in San Francisco recently has emerged early Saturday.
SAN FRANCISCO — A little girl who was aboard the Asiana Airlines flight that crash-landed died Friday, the same day that authorities confirmed one of the two Chinese teenagers killed in the disaster was hit by a firetruck.