- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - The Bowl Championship
Lonnie Pryor got around the left side for a career-long 60-yard touchdown run, and No. 13 Florida State led No. 16 Northern Illinois 7-3 after the opening quarter of the Orange Bowl on Tuesday night.
The biggest question when two-time BCS buster TCU made the move to the Big 12 was whether the Horned Frogs could handle the week-to-week grind of playing in a major conference.
Every game counts. That's what the people who push the Bowl Championship Series like to tell college football fans _ and they're right.