- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
The Bowl Championship
Latest The Bowl Championship Items
The last big BCS debate is in a way the first big College Football Playoff debate.
The just-ended rivalry week ranks among the best that college football has seen in forever.
After taking over as the starter with five games remaining last season, Hogan, a redshirt sophomore, led Stanford to victories over UCLA in the Pac-12 championship game and Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl. He won his first 10 starts, has thrown three touchdown passes in a game three times and has won all eight games Stanford has played against a ranked opponent.
The Bowl Championship Series has been good to Urban Meyer.
Exactly 20 years after one, the very idea of a "Game of the Century" sounds so, well, last century now.
It appears that Ohio State wide receiver Evan Spencer won't be speaking to reporters for quite a while.
The Bowl Championship Series is in its death throes, and few are mourning its passing.
Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, former Nebraska coach Tom Osborne and College Football Hall of Fame quarterback Archie Manning are among the 13 people who will be part of the College Football Playoff selection committee in 2014.
Rice, former Nebraska coach Tom Osborne and College Football Hall of Fame quarterback Archie Manning are among the 13 people who will be part of the College Football Playoff selection committee in 2014. The committee was officially unveiled Wednesday.