- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
The Brazil Open
Latest The Brazil Open Items
Rafael Nadal beat Leonardo Mayer in straight sets on Thursday to reach the semifinals of the Mexican Open, setting up a meeting with Spanish compatriot Nicolas Almagro.
Rafael Nadal is drawing inspiration from the Brazilian soccer great Ronaldo as he returns from an injury.
Nadal thrust his arms into the air and pumped his fist after a long ball by David Nalbandian made him the champion of the indoor clay-court tournament for the second time. The Spaniard also won the event in 2005.
Rafael Nadal says he's not focused on winning his first match in eight months when he returns next week at the Chile Open.
Rafael Nadal has entered the Brazil Open next month, which could mark his first tennis action since Wimbledon.