- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
The Brazilian Grand Prix
Latest The Brazilian Grand Prix Items
The Formula One season ends this weekend with champion Sebastian Vettel looking to set more records to cap an already impressive year.
Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone insists the Brazilian Grand Prix will remain at Interlagos, saying he has received assurances from the mayor of Sao Paulo that long-demanded upgrades to the circuit will take place.
If Kimi Raikkonen is the grumpiest driver in Formula One, Lewis Hamilton the naturally quickest and Jenson Button the English charmer, then the most resilient is Felipe Massa.
Ferrari dropped its plans to appeal a pass F1 champion Sebastian Vettel made at the Brazilian Grand Prix after receiving clarification from Formula One's governing body on Friday.
Fernando Alonso again came up just short of his third Formula One title. Still, he called this his best season by far.
Jenson Button of McLaren set the fastest time in the final practice for the Brazilian Grand Prix on Saturday, with Formula One leader Sebastian Vettel second and title challenger Fernando Alonso only eighth.
Seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher is known for his cool demeanor inside a Formula One car.
A poor qualifying run has left Fernando Alonso hoping for chaos Sunday in the Brazilian Grand Prix.
Felipe Massa didn't like to hear the suggestion he could take Sebastian Vettel out on purpose at the Brazilian Grand Prix to help his Ferrari teammate win the Formula One title Sunday.