- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
The Brazilian Grand Prix
Latest The Brazilian Grand Prix Items
Michael Schumacher's main goal entering his final Formula One race is to have some fun.
The Brazilian Grand Prix will do more than crown a Formula One champion on Sunday.
What was good a year ago became even better in 2011 as Sebastian Vettel and Red Bull outclassed the competition to win their second consecutive title and increase their dominance in Formula One.
Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel set the record for most poles in a season, capturing his 15th at the Brazilian Grand Prix on Saturday to break Nigel Mansell's 19-year record.
Formula One's boss isn't optimistic about the U.S. Grand Prix taking place next year and has set a Wednesday deadline for American organizers to guarantee its long-term financial backing.
The Formula One season comes to an end this weekend at the Brazilian Grand Prix with drivers raving about the rule changes that were aimed at encouraging passing and improving racing.
Formula One champion Jenson Button knows good driving when he sees it and credited the undercover police officer driving his car with getting him and his companions out of a "scary situation" Saturday night.
Armed men attempted to attack the car carrying defending Formula One champion Jenson Button as he left the track after qualifying for the Brazilian Grand Prix on Saturday, his team said.
A Brazilian prosecutor warned Felipe Massa that he could be arrested and sentenced to up to six years in prison if he takes team orders to help Ferrari teammate Fernando Alonso win the Formula One title.