- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
The British Open
Latest The British Open Items
A look at the injuries for Tiger Woods, who announced Tuesday he is missing the Masters for the first time in his career:
Tiger Woods was PGA Tour player of the year, Adam Scott was global golfer of the year and Henrik Stenson was the champion of the year on two tours. Phil Mickelson, however, was the story of the year in 2013.
The Royal & Ancient Golf Club, exclusively for men since it was founded 260 years ago at St. Andrews, will vote in September on whether women can join the club.
The move was hailed by British sports minister Helen Grant, who was hopeful a favorable vote would encourage other single-sex golf clubs to follow suit.
Three players could qualify for the British Open at the Joburg Open next month.
Brandt Snedeker is a walking billboard for his summer plans.
Top-ranked amateur Matthew Fitzpatrick, widely regarded as British golf's hottest prospect, has quit university in the United States to pursue his career back in his native England.
Joost Luiten was first alternate at the British Open, and he wasn't very happy when Peter Hanson played only five holes before he withdrew with a bad back. Hanson knew he couldn't finish the tournament. He felt he had to tee off so it would count as a start toward the minimum 15 required to remain a PGA Tour member.