- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - The Champions League Final
Heavy winds have blown off pieces of the roof at Lisbon's Estadio da Luz, the stadium that will host the Champions League final in May.
The Bundesliga reports its ninth straight earnings record in the past season, growing by 4.4 percent over the 2011-12 season.
What's not to like about Cristiano Ronaldo? Other than the fact that he's fabulously rich, a giant success in his chosen profession, has a cute-looking son and steps out with a fashion model.
In football, is Germany a nation of chokers?
Football without Alex Ferguson? Like Britain without the queen or gin without tonic, it seems almost unthinkable.
Fresh off a second straight drubbing of the once-mighty Barcelona, Bayern Munich was voted the top team in the Associated Press global soccer poll for the sixth straight week.
After dominating the first legs of their Champions League semifinals, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund lead the latest Associated Press global soccer poll.
You can't keep Didier Drogba down.
Lots of money, lots of luck, and players who didn't care about winning ugly _ just so long as they won _ turned Chelsea into the champions of Europe.
Chelsea is playing for a place in European soccer history as well as next season's competition when it meets Bayern Munich in the Champions League final.
Bayern Munich heads into the Champions League final against Chelsea at its own stadium as a strong favorite to win a fifth European Cup, a title that could make up for its failures in domestic competitions.
Chelsea has been defying expectations all season _ from the surprisingly poor domestic campaign to the astonishing humbling of Barcelona.
Jose Mourinho says he will likely remain coach of Real Madrid beyond this season with the Spanish leader playing for a spot in the Champions League final.
It's not just European governments that are mired in debt. Financial problems are increasingly affecting the most beloved institutions on the continent _ soccer teams.
Just nine weeks ago, Manchester United and FC Barcelona met before a worldwide audience of more than 300 million in the UEFA Champions League final — a clash of soccer titans played out on the grandest of stages.