- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Ex-D.C. teacher gets 25 years in child porn case
The Chinese Grand Prix
Latest The Chinese Grand Prix Items
Formula One returns this week to Bahrain, casting the spotlight on an event that has defied criticism while a bloody political crisis has engulfed one of the West's most important allies in the region.
Fernando Alonso has "no illusions" about his prospects in the Formula One championship despite ending a 12-race drought with a commanding victory at the Chinese Grand Prix.
Fernando Alonso's win at the Chinese Grand Prix on Sunday announced the Ferrari driver as a strong contender for the Formula One championship after a comfortable victory in which he claimed to have plenty to spare.
Sebastian Vettel intensified his fight with Red Bull teammate Mark Webber, saying Thursday that the Australian driver has hurt the Formula One team in the past.
Mark Webber is unsure if he will remain with Red Bull next season, saying it is too early to make a call on his future following the Malaysian team orders controversy.
If Kimi Raikkonen is the grumpiest driver in Formula One, Lewis Hamilton the naturally quickest and Jenson Button the English charmer, then the most resilient is Felipe Massa.
Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso responded sarcastically to the qualifying edge currently enjoyed by teammate Felipe Massa, saying he can't sleep and is losing his hair.
Formula One team Caterham has selected American Alexander Rossi and Chinese Ma Qing Hua as its reserve drivers for this season.
Watch out behind, here comes Michael Schumacher!