- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints
Leaders of a national atheist group say the best spot to find a nonbeliever is in a place of faith.
A temporary, handwritten sign marks the site of the small cemetery. It reads "New Bethel Church, Strickland Cemetery."
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is transferring 85 missionaries to different parts of Ukraine due to civil unrest there.
About 75 atheists, most of them former Mormons, marched around Temple Square in Salt Lake City on Sunday during the faith's general conference.
A top Mormon leader reiterated the church's opposition to gay marriage during the church's biannual general conference.
A top Mormon leader reiterated the church's opposition to gay marriage Saturday during the church's biannual general conference.
A Mormon women's group pushing for females to be let in the priesthood was allowed on church property Saturday, but the group still was not let in all-male meeting its members asked to attend.
More than 100,000 Latter-day Saints are expected to gather in Salt Lake City this weekend to find out church news and soak up words of guidance and inspiration from the faith's top leaders.
Mormon women gathered around the world this weekend for what leaders called a historic meeting of the faith.
A British court has ruled that the president of the Mormon church doesn't have to answer fraud allegations, and said a lawsuit brought by a former Mormon leader attempts to manipulate the court to attack the religious beliefs of others.
The Mormon church has announced that it will pull 152 missionaries out of Venezuela because of unrest in the country.
A Mormon women's group pushing for gender equality was informed Monday that its members won't be allowed to protest on church property at the faith's upcoming conference.
A 20-year-old Mormon missionary is dead after a fatal fall in Micronesia.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is bringing back 22 missionaries from Ukraine due to civil unrest there.
A 19-year-old Mormon missionary died in Sweden after being hit by a car.