- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
Topic - The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints
Leaders of a prominent atheist group say the best spot to find a nonbeliever is in a place of faith.
A temporary, handwritten sign marks the site of the small cemetery. It reads "New Bethel Church, Strickland Cemetery."
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is transferring 85 missionaries to different parts of Ukraine due to civil unrest there.
About 75 atheists, most of them former Mormons, marched around Temple Square in Salt Lake City on Sunday during the faith's general conference.
A top Mormon leader reiterated the church's opposition to gay marriage during the church's biannual general conference.
A top Mormon leader reiterated the church's opposition to gay marriage Saturday during the church's biannual general conference.
A Mormon women's group pushing for females to be let in the priesthood was allowed on church property Saturday, but the group still was not let in all-male meeting its members asked to attend.
More than 100,000 Latter-day Saints are expected to gather in Salt Lake City this weekend to find out church news and soak up words of guidance and inspiration from the faith's top leaders.
Mormon women gathered around the world this weekend for what leaders called a historic meeting of the faith.
A British court has ruled that the president of the Mormon church doesn't have to answer fraud allegations, and said a lawsuit brought by a former Mormon leader attempts to manipulate the court to attack the religious beliefs of others.
The Mormon church has announced that it will pull 152 missionaries out of Venezuela because of unrest in the country.
A Mormon women's group pushing for gender equality was informed Monday that its members won't be allowed to protest on church property at the faith's upcoming conference.
A 20-year-old Mormon missionary is dead after a fatal fall in Micronesia.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is bringing back 22 missionaries from Ukraine due to civil unrest there.
A 19-year-old Mormon missionary died in Sweden after being hit by a car.