- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints
A 27-year-old Mormon missionary is dead after a fatal car accident in Honduras.
The historic increase in Mormon missionaries last year didn't lead to an immediate spike in converts, but church officials say it's too early to draw conclusions.
The Mormon church says the renovated temple in Ogden will be opened in September.
Leaders of a national atheist group say the best spot to find a nonbeliever is in a place of faith.
A temporary, handwritten sign marks the site of the small cemetery. It reads "New Bethel Church, Strickland Cemetery."
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is transferring 85 missionaries to different parts of Ukraine due to civil unrest there.
A top Mormon leader reiterated the church's opposition to gay marriage during the church's biannual general conference.
About 75 atheists, most of them former Mormons, marched around Temple Square in Salt Lake City on Sunday during the faith's general conference.
A top Mormon leader reiterated the church's opposition to gay marriage Saturday during the church's biannual general conference.
A Mormon women's group pushing for females to be let in the priesthood was allowed on church property Saturday, but the group still was not let in all-male meeting its members asked to attend.
More than 100,000 Latter-day Saints are expected to gather in Salt Lake City this weekend to find out church news and soak up words of guidance and inspiration from the faith's top leaders.
Mormon women gathered around the world this weekend for what leaders called a historic meeting of the faith.
A British court has ruled that the president of the Mormon church doesn't have to answer fraud allegations, and said a lawsuit brought by a former Mormon leader attempts to manipulate the court to attack the religious beliefs of others.
The Mormon church has announced that it will pull 152 missionaries out of Venezuela because of unrest in the country.
A Mormon women's group pushing for gender equality was informed Monday that its members won't be allowed to protest on church property at the faith's upcoming conference.