- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - The Citadel
The Citadel may be: - Source: Wikipedia
Air Force Secretary Deborah Lee James will deliver the commencement address when cadets graduate from The Citadel next month.
After five years in the Marines, including a tour in Afghanistan in which he saw buddies die in combat, Andrew Kispert found going back to college as a new veteran one of his biggest challenges yet. For starters, there was the strangeness of resuming civilian life.
Karl Cochran scored 22 points and Eric Garcia added 19 as No. 3 seed Wofford defeated 11th-seeded The Citadel 68-51 in a Southern Conference tournament quarterfinal on Saturday night.
Trey Sumler scored 18 points as Western Carolina handled The Citadel with a 70-52 win on Saturday.
Stephen Croone scored 23 points to lead Furman to a 76-67 victory over The Citadel on Saturday in the 200th meeting of the schools.
Tab Hamilton scored 17 points and Mike Neal added 15 as Appalachian State pulled away from The Citadel in a 54-45 win Thursday.
De'Mon Brooks scored 23 points and gathered eight rebounds as Davidson ran away from The Citadel in the second half in a 62-43 win on Saturday.
Tom Tankelewicz came off the bench to score 15 points for Western Carolina as the Catamounts defeated The Citadel 78-60 on Saturday night.
Tab Hamilton and Mike Kobani each scored 18 points to earn Appalachian State one final Southern Conference win at Charleston, 80-67, against The Citadel Thursday night.
Kendrec Ferrara scored 27 points and pulled down 10 rebounds in leading Furman to a 76-71 win over The Citadel on Saturday night.
Kayel Locke scored 21 points and Kyle Caine added 20 as UNC Greensboro recovered from an 11-point halftime deficit to beat The Citadel 69-65 in overtime on Thursday night.
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — The Citadel has asked a federal judge to dismiss a complaint alleging it knew one of its counselors was abusing summer campers in the mid-1990s but did not fire him or stop the abuse.
SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) — Lee Skinner scored 27 points, pulled down 12 rebounds and had four assists as Wofford topped The Citadel 79-75 in overtime Thursday night.