- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
The Coca-Cola Company
Latest The Coca-Cola Company Items
It's not just about what America's kids are getting in the lunch line.
Coca-Cola said Friday that laptop computers stolen from its Atlanta headquarters held the personal information of up to 74,000 people.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court is getting involved in a juicy labelling dispute between POM Wonderful and the Coca-Cola Co. over a pomegranate- and blueberry-flavored drink made up almost entirely of apple and grape juices.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Some of the nation's largest food companies have cut daily calorie counts by an average of 78 per person, a new study says, more than four times the amount the industry pledged to slash by next year.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has partnered with Coca-Cola company executives in a landmark public-private partnership to upkeep watersheds on federal properties.
Media mogul Barry Diller, the Fox Broadcasting Co. creator who agreed this week to pay a $480,000 civil penalty to settle charges he violated premerger reporting requirements in acquiring voting securities of the Coca Cola Co., said Wednesday he was “dismayed” by the government’s handling of the case.
Media mogul and corporate investor Barry Diller, who created the Fox Broadcasting Company and headed Paramount Pictures, will pay a $480,000 civil penalty to settle charges he violated pre-merger reporting and waiting requirements when he acquired voting securities of the Coca Cola Co., the Justice Department said Tuesday.
Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. issued a report last week that identifies a variety of ways it can increase sales over the next five years in the region. One category entitled "Complete the Meal" notes that breakfast is often referred to as the most important meal of the day, with about a quarter of all drinks being consumed before 10 a.m.
A conservative group called out the Coca-Cola Co. on Wednesday for lobbying to keep soda and candy eligible for purchase with food stamps, asking why the company expects taxpayers to pay for poor Americans' unhealthy purchases from the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program.