- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
The Coca-Cola Company
Latest The Coca-Cola Company Items
Americans cut back on soda at an accelerated pace last year, extending a slow retreat from the category that began nearly a decade ago.
It's not just about what America's kids are getting in the lunch line.
Coca-Cola said Friday that laptop computers stolen from its Atlanta headquarters held the personal information of up to 74,000 people.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court is getting involved in a juicy labelling dispute between POM Wonderful and the Coca-Cola Co. over a pomegranate- and blueberry-flavored drink made up almost entirely of apple and grape juices.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has partnered with Coca-Cola company executives in a landmark public-private partnership to upkeep watersheds on federal properties.
Media mogul Barry Diller, the Fox Broadcasting Co. creator who agreed this week to pay a $480,000 civil penalty to settle charges he violated premerger reporting requirements in acquiring voting securities of the Coca Cola Co., said Wednesday he was “dismayed” by the government’s handling of the case.
Media mogul and corporate investor Barry Diller, who created the Fox Broadcasting Company and headed Paramount Pictures, will pay a $480,000 civil penalty to settle charges he violated pre-merger reporting and waiting requirements when he acquired voting securities of the Coca Cola Co., the Justice Department said Tuesday.
Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. issued a report last week that identifies a variety of ways it can increase sales over the next five years in the region. One category entitled "Complete the Meal" notes that breakfast is often referred to as the most important meal of the day, with about a quarter of all drinks being consumed before 10 a.m.
A conservative group called out the Coca-Cola Co. on Wednesday for lobbying to keep soda and candy eligible for purchase with food stamps, asking why the company expects taxpayers to pay for poor Americans' unhealthy purchases from the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program.