- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- Edge in Democrat-leaning Americans not enough to make up for GOP turnout: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
The Colbert Report
Latest The Colbert Report Items
With the announcement that Stephen Colbert will be the new host of CBS' "Late Show," his fans likely feel a clash of emotions:
Comedy Central funnyman Stephen Colbert will replace David Letterman as host of the popular "The Late Show" on CBS next year.
Stephen Colbert meeting Radiohead is such a special occasion, a regular episode of "The Colbert Report" wasn't sufficient.
Stephen Colbert delights in lampooning politicians on his Comedy Central show, but he plans to raise some serious issues about public disclosure of corporate campaign contributions before the Federal Election Commission on Thursday.
The Federal Election Commission says comedian Stephen Colbert can use his TV show's resources to boost his political action committee. But he must publicly disclose some major expenses as in-kind contributions from the show's corporate owners.
The Federal Election Commission said Thursday that comedian Stephen Colbert can use his TV show's resources to boost his political action committee, but he must disclose some major expenses as in-kind contributions from the show's corporate owners.
With Jack White as his guide, Stephen Colbert is living out his rock star dreams.
Comedy Central's tongue-in-check commentator Stephen Colbert is expected to raise serious questions at next week's meeting of the Federal Election Commission.
James Franco has yet another new undertaking: employee of "The Colbert Report."