- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
The Colbert Report
Latest The Colbert Report Items
With the announcement that Stephen Colbert will be the new host of CBS' "Late Show," his fans likely feel a clash of emotions:
Comedy Central funnyman Stephen Colbert will replace David Letterman as host of the popular "The Late Show" on CBS next year.
Stephen Colbert meeting Radiohead is such a special occasion, a regular episode of "The Colbert Report" wasn't sufficient.
Stephen Colbert delights in lampooning politicians on his Comedy Central show, but he plans to raise some serious issues about public disclosure of corporate campaign contributions before the Federal Election Commission on Thursday.
The Federal Election Commission says comedian Stephen Colbert can use his TV show's resources to boost his political action committee. But he must publicly disclose some major expenses as in-kind contributions from the show's corporate owners.
The Federal Election Commission said Thursday that comedian Stephen Colbert can use his TV show's resources to boost his political action committee, but he must disclose some major expenses as in-kind contributions from the show's corporate owners.
With Jack White as his guide, Stephen Colbert is living out his rock star dreams.
Comedy Central's tongue-in-check commentator Stephen Colbert is expected to raise serious questions at next week's meeting of the Federal Election Commission.
James Franco has yet another new undertaking: employee of "The Colbert Report."