- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
The Columbus Dispatch
Latest The Columbus Dispatch Items
A spokeswoman says donations made to the Columbus Zoo in central Ohio in response to the killing of a giraffe in Denmark will be kept in a fund to help other threatened animals.
Nearly decade-old voting technology used in Ohio and elsewhere is raising concerns among elections officials who say the machines may be nearing the end of their lifespans and at risk of problems in the next few years.
The overtime that the state of Ohio is paying crews to keep roads cleared during this snowy winter may cut into road construction projects later in the year.
Representatives of Columbus, Cincinnati and Cleveland were among city representatives who went to Washington to chat with Republican officials who will choose the site for their 2016 convention.
The bitterly cold winter is making things tougher for Ohio growers - and that could translate to higher food prices later in the year.
Ohio's effort to find jobs for welfare recipients has fallen short, according to new report.
A 10-year-old central Ohio boy remains in critical condition after being shot in the head by his 11-year-old brother.
Thousands of poor Ohio residents have lost food stamp benefits for not fulfilling work requirements, and the number is expected to rise in the coming months.
The Ohio Lottery Commission is trying to draw attention to serious messages about problem gambling by depicting the outcomes of some humorous bets.