- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
The Daily Caller
Latest The Daily Caller Items
Conservatives and Second Amendment activists are calling into question a California state law and Santa Monica College rules that ban guns on campus, arguing that a recent fatal mass shooting only proves the need to revisit the policy.
Is China really a threat to America's pre-eminence in the world? Brett M. Decker, editorial page editor of The Washington Times, thinks so, and what's more, he believes President Obama is helping to make the 21st century a Chinese Century. Mr. Decker discusses how in his new book, "Bowing to Beijing: How Barack Obama is Hastening America's Decline and Ushering a Century of Chinese Domination," published Monday by Regnery and co-authored with William C. Triplett II. Mr. Decker recently talked to Jamie Weinstein, senior editor of the Daily Caller, about his new book and the threat he believes China poses.