- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - The Daily Rundown
The Daily Rundown with Chuck Todd is an hour-long weekday morning political talk show on MSNBC aired live from 9:00 to 10:00am, hosted by NBC Chief White House Correspondent and Political Director Chuck Todd. The show premiered on MSNBC on January 11, 2010, and features news, interviews, and analysis relating to politics from the MSNBC Washington D.C. Bureau. The show is billed as showcasing the depth and experience of the NBC News Washington bureau, led by Todd. The show primarily focuses on the top political stories of the day. - Source: Wikipedia
Virginia Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II, who cast his own ballot in the Virginia governor's race Tuesday morning, says he's still making calls to undecided voters and that reading tea leaves on any broader implications for the race is best left to the professional prognosticators.
Chris Matthews lamented the elements this morning after he blamed the setting sun for blocking President Obama's view of the teleprompters and ruining his "dramatic windup" during a speech in Berlin.
Former Obama adviser and MSNBC contributor David Axelrod proposed Tuesday morning that perhaps the president was hesitant to call the Boston Marathon bombings a "terror attack" because of who may have been behind it.