- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
The Daily Show
Latest The Daily Show Items
At midnight on April 7, 1933, the bell at the Allegheny library on Pittsburgh's North Side struck. Prohibition ended, and Angelo Cammarata's career began.
Comedian and "The Daily Show" co-creator Lizz Winstead said Monday that Jared Leto missed an opportunity during his Oscar acceptance speech by talking about the Ukraine crisis instead of "the trans community."
Republican leaders should slash 20 days from Kansas lawmakers' annual session because the GOP-dominated Legislature isn't doing anything to create jobs or improve schools, the House's top Democrat said Friday.
New York City's new mayor is set to make his debut on The Daily Show.
The rollout of Healthcare.gov has been a complete disaster. Stories of the site malfunctioning are being reported everywhere. Regular Americans are having extreme difficulty signing up. Even liberals like Sen. Joe Manchin, West Virginia Democrat, and entertainer Jon Stewart of "The Daily Show" think a delay of the individual mandate would be a good idea.
Jeff Zucker, who was brought in last January to shake up CNN, hasn't accomplished much since his arrival, but he promises 2014 will be different.
There's excitement in the science world. They've rediscovered a lizard with a long nose, informally dubbed Pinocchio, which scientists thought was extinct. Columnists, comedians and satirists are excited, too.
Is Jon Stewart a CIA 'Zionist' spy? Iranian state TV apparently thinks so.
The Republican National Committee has released a series of ads mocking the Obamacare rollout, with one of the slap-stick skits airing on Tuesday night's episode of "The Daily Show."