- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - The Dallas Morning News
After finding out last August that he was a dual citizen, the Texas Republican vowed to renounce his Canadian citizenship, saying he believed that he should "be only and American."
Texas' oil shale boom is pumping cash into the state's largest universities, giving them a financial windfall they're using for new construction and affordable tuition.
A water district in North Texas is turning once again to a critical water source to serve 1.6 million thirsty customers living north and east of Dallas.
Dallas County's probation department could undergo a dramatic overhaul in the wake of an audit that found officers mishandled 70 percent of the violations committed by probationers.
Seven miles down the road from Gibsland, Louisiana, two crooks died a long time ago.
An environmental group has sued the EPA, saying the federal agency has failed to properly designate the severity of Dallas' ozone problem.
Officials say a program that allows Dallas police officers and firefighters to delay retirement while having pension benefits earn interest is endangering the entire $3.4 billion pension fund.
Dealey Plaza got a much-needed face-lift last year for the 50th anniversary of John F. Kennedy's assassination.
Recent occasional heavy rain in North Texas hasn't eased concerns about drought-stricken lake levels.
The company that runs Texas' standardized school tests is acknowledging it accidentally released to test scorers two English essay questions before the exams were given.
The petition to wrest Santa Anna's leg from Illinois and bring it to Texas was flat-footed from the start.
The city of Plano is scheduled to vote on an agreement with Toyota on Monday that moves the automaker's U.S. headquarters to the Dallas suburb.
The congressman who represents the area damaged by a deadly fertilizer plant explosion wants Texas to re-examine the number of injured in the blast.
The Dallas County district attorney said he's "alarmed" by a judge's decision to impose probation against a 20-year-old man who pleaded guilty to raping a 14-year-old girl.
Out of the Closet Thrift Store is not your average resale shop.