- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
The Daytona 500
Latest The Daytona 500 Items
Dale Earnhardt Jr. swerved below Danica Patrick, powered past Greg Biffle and pulled in behind leader Jimmie Johnson.
Fans feeling unsafe after the terrifying crash at Daytona International Speedway a day earlier were able to change seats for NASCAR's biggest race on Sunday.
Mark Martin made big bucks with 50 Cent by his side.
Enough with the snarky comments about Danica Patrick.
It's been years since Dale Earnhardt Jr. was a non-factor during Speedweeks.
The Daytona 500 will go off as planned.
Forgive Juan Pablo Montoya if he doesn't find the fireball jokes very funny. He's just totally over them a year after crashing into a jet dryer during the Daytona 500.
Quiet most of Speedweeks, Dale Earnhardt Jr. made a little noise Saturday.
Brad Keselowski has been vocal about his desire to use his position as NASCAR champion to be an industry leader.