- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
The Daytona 500
Latest The Daytona 500 Items
Austin Dillon was fast, really fast, during the first Daytona 500 practice.
Qualifying for the Daytona 500 is unlike any other auto racing qualifying procedure. Drivers have multiple opportunities to qualify for the season opening race, as opposed to the usual format of one qualifying session per event.
Michael Waltrip is driving the Daytona 500 for Sandy Hook.
Daytona is going dry.
There's a buzz about NASCAR and the season-opening Daytona 500 that has nothing to do with an exploding jet dryer or a well-timed tweet from a driver.
Tasked with eliminating a sport from the 2020 Games, the 15-member IOC executive board voted -- via secret ballot, naturally -- to drop wrestling. Wrestling. Think about that for a moment.
Michael Waltrip will enter the Daytona 500 this season with Swan Racing.
NASCAR chairman Brian France says the series loved the attention it received from Brad Keselowski's in-car tweeting during the Daytona 500.
Brad Keselowski became a social media darling after hopping on Twitter during a lengthy delay in the Daytona 500.