- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
The Daytona 500
Latest The Daytona 500 Items
NASCAR and Fox Sports Media Group announced a $2.4 billion, eight-year extension Monday that runs through 2022 and keeps the prestigious Daytona 500 and first third of the Sprint Cup Series on the network.
The pack is apparently here to stay and NASCAR drivers don't like it one bit.
Matt Kenseth didn't get left dancing without a partner at Talladega Superspeedway this time.
It doesn't take long to thin the field of championship contenders in the Chase for the Sprint Cup, and some believe it already has been reduced to a three-driver race.
It doesn't take long to thin the field of championship contenders in the Chase for the Sprint Cup, and some believe it has already been reduced to a three-driver race.
Chris Economaki, a journalist regarded as the authoritative voice in motorsports for decades, died Friday. He was 91.
Matt Kenseth opened this season with a second victory in the Daytona 500, and it didn't take him long to establish himself as a legitimate championship contender.
Tony Stewart and Matt Kenseth have smoothed things over after their helmet-throwing dustup.
Brad Keselowski is talking the talk of a title contender.