- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
the denver post
Latest the denver post Items
U.S. Rep. Mike Coffman has introduced legislation to speed construction and rein in costs of three Veterans Affairs hospital construction projects, including the one in Aurora.
Secretary of State Scott Gessler is the latest Republican candidate for governor who says he won't participate in GOP primary debates or forums.
Foresters are preparing to test the urban forests of Broomfield and Denver for the tree-killing emerald ash borer insect.
Aurora is weighing the benefits of becoming Colorado's 65th county.
Authorities say the man who was shot to death by suburban Denver police after holding a 13-year-old boy hostage for nearly 18 hours had a criminal record and was wanted for a parole violation.
Authorities say a 25-year-old man is facing a first-degree murder charge in the death of his girlfriend's 2-year-old son at an east Denver motel.
An editor for The Denver Post who's now tasked with covering the fallout from Colorado's new marijuana law says he's already noticed one big change: The smell in the air is markedly different.
A public memorial is planned for a Jefferson County sheriff's deputy who was killed when an SUV hit his motorcycle head-on.
Authorities have released the names of a teenage boy and his mother, who were involved in a murder-suicide at a Highlands Ranch home.