- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest The Dodgers Items
Philadelphia's Roy Halladay will start for the National League in Tuesday night's All-Star Game against the Los Angeles Angels' Jered Weaver.
A Delaware judge on Thursday denied a request by the Los Angeles Dodgers to order Major League Baseball to turn over a vast array of documents in the team's bankruptcy case.
When Davey Johnson last put on a uniform as a major league manager, the baseball world was different. He was different.
Davey Johnson is poised to take over as manager of the Washington Nationals, replacing Jim Riggleman, who abruptly resigned Thursday.
Ubaldo Jimenez strolls around the clubhouse with a carefree attitude even if he's smoldering inside.
A small, smokey fire in a storage area at Dodger Stadium forced the relocation of fans in a section of upper deck seats but did not stop play between the Dodgers and Florida Marlins on Saturday night.
Ray Fosse watched the crushing blow to Giants star Buster Posey and wondered why after all these years there are still few rules to protect catchers at the plate.
The white uniforms circa 1918 were a nice touch, though perhaps the Red Sox should have stopped there. While nothing screams retro more than a guy with a megaphone announcing the next hitter, he might have at least learned how to pronounce Kosuke Fukudome's name before trying to yell it out to everyone at Fenway Park.
Major League Baseball is looking into photos of Dodgers outfielder Andre Ethier making an obscene gesture on the field before a game.