- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - The Ellen Degeneres Show
The Ellen DeGeneres Show, often shortened to Ellen, is an American television talk show hosted by comedian/actress Ellen DeGeneres. Debuting on September 8, 2003, it airs in syndication, including stations owned by NBC Universal. For its first five seasons, the show was taped in Studio 11 at NBC Studios in Burbank, California. After NBC sold its Burbank facility, the show moved to Stage 1 on the nearby Warner Bros. lot. Since the beginning of the sixth season, Ellen has broadcast in high definition. It is scheduled to remain on air through at least the 2013–2014 television season. The Show has won 31 Daytime Emmy Awards. - Source: Wikipedia
"Rise of the Planet of the Apes" and "The Colbert Report" are among the winners of the Humane Society of the United States' 26th annual Genesis Awards.
Michelle Obama and "Late Night" host Jimmy Fallon turned the White House into a playground to promote the first lady's "Let's Move!" fitness campaign.
Hollywood beckons the White House: several glittering fundraisers are scheduled to begin on Tuesday in Tinseltown, complete with the Obama Victory Fund's own "Platinum Package," just for two.
Fifth-grader Jolie Leach says she "was gonna explode" with excitement when Justin Bieber performed a concert at her Las Vegas school, and vowed she'd never wash her hand after he gave her a high-five.
Teen pop icon Justin Bieber plans to perform a private Christmas concert Friday morning for an east Las Vegas elementary school known for providing needy students' families with food, clothes, money for utility bills _ and just about everything in between.
Winners of the Daytime Emmy Awards presented at the Las Vegas Hilton on Sunday:
In an election in which President Obama has found limits to his campaign abilities, the first lady is in demand as she raises cash for vulnerable Democrats and champions an array of nonpartisan causes likely to appeal to women and independents.