- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
The English Football Association
Latest The English Football Association Items
The head of the English Football Association says he will not rush to hire Fabio Capello's successor ahead of this year's European Championship.
Their colonial history notwithstanding, the English often like to think of themselves as being good at doing the right thing.
John Terry was removed as England's soccer captain Friday as he awaits trial for racial abuse. The star Chelsea defender remains eligible to play for the national team at the European Championship.
Predicting the outcome of soccer matches on Twitter could land players in trouble, with English soccer authorities concerned about inside betting information.
The English Football Association has charged Liverpool striker Luis Suarez with racially abusing Manchester United defender Patrice Evra.
Police have begun an investigation into allegations that Chelsea and England captain John Terry taunted an opponent with a racial slur.
English soccer authorities and London police began investigations Tuesday into whether England captain John Terry racially abused a black opponent while playing for Chelsea.