- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
The English Premier League
Latest The English Premier League Items
Juventus and Real Madrid are at the top of this week's Associated Press global soccer poll. Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo leads the player poll.
Borussia Dortmund returned to first place in this week's Associated Press global soccer poll after a 6-1 win over Stuttgart. Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski, who scored a hat trick in the Bundesliga win, topped the player rankings.
Borussia Dortmund returns to No. 1 in this week's Associated Press global soccer poll after a 6-1 romp over Stuttgart. Robert Lewandowski, who had a hat trick in the Bundesliga game, tops the player vote.
Businessman John Henry, the principal owner of the Boston Red Sox, has entered into an agreement to buy The Boston Globe for $70 million, a massive drop from its record $1.1 billion price two decades ago.
Behind two goals from Clint Dempsey, a slump-busting tally from Jozy Altidore and the gift of a comical own goal, the Americans defeated highly touted Germany 4-3 in their final friendly before three critical World Cup qualifiers.
Boasting a squad including 10 English Premier League players, Belgium overpowered a U.S. team that has some work to do on defense before it can think about making the field for next year's World Cup in Brazil.
Real Madrid's Champions League campaign had just ended in defeat when Jose Mourinho spotted an opportunity to send a message.
NBC is all in with the English Premier League.
The English Premier League is the first major domestic competition to approve a goal-line technology system to help referees with close calls.