- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
By Donald Lambro
Obama's easy leap from billions to trillions
Topic - The Epl
Bayern Munich received 166 points out of a possible 170 to top this week's Associated Press global soccer poll.
British sports announcer Arlo White remembers visiting relatives in Chicago more than two decades ago and flipping through a seemingly endless array of television channels.
NBC is all in with the English Premier League.
NBC's networks will televise the English Premier League under a $250 million, three-year deal that begins next season.
English Premier League games will no longer air on Fox's networks in the United States after this season.
Eight years after leaving MLS for the greener pastures of European stardom, Everton goalkeeper Tim Howard is one of the top shot-stoppers soccer has to offer, a decorated American export affectionately referred to by his English club's supporters as their "yankee doodle dandy."