- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
The Epoch Times
Latest The Epoch Times Items
A few friends of extraterrestrials got together the other day at the National Press Club, where there's usually a couple of guys at the bar eager for a good story, to hold a Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, a "mock congressional hearing" on human encounters with extraterrestrials.
A writer for a Chinese Communist Party newspaper claims he got death threats after criticizing U.S. Ambassador Gary Locke, the Chinese-American diplomat who is wildly popular among Chinese bloggers.