- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- 2 dead after driver hits them at Texas festival
- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
The European Cup
Latest The European Cup Items
Bill Foulkes, a Manchester United defender who survived the 1958 Munich air crash that killed eight players and had a key role in the storied team's recovery, died Monday. He was 81.
It's time for the biggest game in club soccer _ brought to you by Germany.
Jose Mourinho will leave Real Madrid after three years as coach, paving the path for his return to England and a second stint as Chelsea's manager.
Football, fate and his own refusal to take age lying down are carrying David Beckham back to the scene of his greatest triumph as a footballer.
With Madrid trailing Barcelona by 16 points in the Spanish league, the pressure is on Mourinho to deliver success in Europe and win the continent's most glittering prize for the club for the 10th time.
Chelsea has been defying expectations all season _ from the surprisingly poor domestic campaign to the astonishing humbling of Barcelona.
Former Real Madrid great Jose Maria Zarraga, who helped the Spanish powerhouse to a record five straight European Cups, died Tuesday. He was 81.
The 2013 Champions League final will be played at Wembley, the venue for last month's showcase game.
Wembley's twin towers are long gone but the memories of European glory remain for Manchester United and Barcelona, who return to the scene of their first continental triumphs.