- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - The European Tour
All Times EDT
He likes a good cigar as much as he does a fine bottle of wine, though his days of actually smoking on the course are over. In a tournament where a lot of players look the same, Miguel Angel Jimenez can't be missed with a ponytail sticking out in back and a gut in the front.
English golfer Simon Dyson has been handed a suspended two-month ban from the European Tour and fined $49,000 after his rules violation at the BMW Masters in Shanghai in October.
Joost Luiten better hope his decision to hit one shot at the BMW Masters doesn't keep him out of that other "Masters."
Farmers Insurance stepped in at the last minute in 2010 when the PGA Tour event at Torrey Pines risked going without a sponsor.
Simon Dyson of England has withdrawn from the Turkish Open next week as he waits for a disciplinary hearing.
Henrik Stenson had pain in his right wrist and still won the richest prize in golf at the final PGA Tour event of the year in Atlanta.
PGA Tour Commissioner Tim Finchem says two British newspaper reports of a bid to take over the European Tour are inaccurate.
There's a reason Brooks Koepka is the best young American golfer you've never heard of.
Brooks Koepka played six straight weeks in six countries, knowing only that he would be flying home to Florida on Tuesday for a break he desperately needed.
Tiger Woods is returning to Turkey in the fall to play a European Tour event, this time over 72 holes of stroke play.
Colin Montgomerie called the Sergio Garcia "fried chicken" controversy a "mountain out of a molehill."
The quotation from the proud father was a version of Ralph Waldo Emerson's famous words, "Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
About the only thing Fred Couples and Colin Montgomerie had in common was a golf swing good enough to trust for a lifetime.
The road to the Masters starts in Marana. At least for some European Tour members.