- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
The European Tour
Latest The European Tour Items
The European Tour has no problem producing star players. Keeping them is the challenge.
Even after wrapping up the European Tour money title, top-ranked Rory McIlroy still has plenty to play for when he tees off Thursday at the season-ending Dubai World Championship.
Alarm bells went off when the best golfers no longer were Americans, whether the measure was a ranking or simply who kept winning the majors.
After winning four times in his breakthrough season on the European Tour, South Africa's Branden Grace can cap it with a title he prizes above all: His home country's national open.
The pressure is off Rory McIlroy on the European Tour money list. He's topped it with two tournaments to go, two tournaments he'd love to own to cap off a stellar year.
With his closest rivals sitting on the sidelines, Rory McIlroy can wrap up the European Tour money title with a strong showing at this week's Singapore Open.
Louis Oosthuizen and Adam Scott took advantage of the par 5s at Mission Hills and each had a 7-under 65 on Thursday to lead the HSBC Champions after the first round.
The HSBC Champions lost some star power when Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods decided to skip the World Golf Championship event _ much to the disappointment of the tournament backers.
Rory McIlroy is officially a free agent when it comes to golf equipment.