- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
The European Tour
Latest The European Tour Items
Ryder Cup-winning captain Jose Maria Olazabal and Europe team members Nicolas Colsaerts, Paul Lawrie, Francesco Molinari and Peter Hanson will all play at the Volvo Golf Champions in South Africa in January.
Rory McIlroy is officially a free agent when it comes to golf equipment.
The Race to Dubai on the European Tour heads for the home stretch, and Rory McIlroy is sitting out one of the richer events this week in the HSBC Champions.
Nick Watney missed a chance for a 59 on Sunday in his CIMB Classic victory, closing with a course-record 10-under 61 at The Mines despite a bogey at the 18th.
Germany will host the Solheim Cup for the first time after the St. Leon-Rot golf course was awarded the 2015 tournament on Monday.
Rory McIlroy outdueled Tiger Woods in the first one-on-one exhibition match between golf's two biggest names.
Bo Van Pelt missed a chance for a 59 on Saturday when he closed with a double bogey in the third round of the CIMB Classic.
Robert Garrigus shot a 7-under 64 on Friday to take a two-stroke lead over Jbe' Kruger, the South African who upstaged Tiger Woods in their second-round pairing at the CIMB Classic.
It was hot, humid and his putts were lipping out. Tiger Woods felt as if he'd been run over halfway through his first round in Malaysia since winning the 1999 World Cup on the same course.